[Harp-L] Hohner making big splash @ SPAH convention this year

I just got off of the phone with Bill Green from Hohner USA. They have just
firmed up plans for their presence in Sacramento. This year they will have a
large room all to themselves. Lot's of new "stuff" along with the "stuff"
many have us have enjoyed for many years. The big treat this year is that
Anneliese "Sissi" Jones, veteran Hohner harmonica technician will be a
featured performer. I hear that she is an incredible classical harmonica
artist! Clay Edwards the CEO will be in town as well.

WB