Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 06:47:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mike Fugazzi <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L]
	Contest	submission on Indaba Music - Harp Content!
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

 I usually don't get into things like this, but I couldn't resist the chance
to "record" a song with my favorite band.  I rerecorded the song with
harmonica in place of the lead guitar track.  I simply used an SM57 into a
first generation Harp Commander into the computer.

http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/6287

Thanks for checking it out!  There's a couple of remixes with harmonica, but
I think mine takes it in a different direction.

Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
"NiteRail"
Press Kit
Video

 "Music is like a river or stream that has come down to us through time,
bringing nurture to man's soul.  From the past masters, this music flowed to
my father and through him to me.  I want to keep this stream flowing.  I
don't want it to die.  It must spread all over the world."
-Ali Akbar Khan