[Harp-L] Shure 545s and other bits

Hi All

Before I list these items on Ebay I thought I would offer them here first!

Shure 545s (vintage) Pistol Grip on/off switch (a la Butter) This mic is Hot hot hot!!  Offered for sale with 4 pin connector cord. I bought it a few years back from Tom Ellis and it works like a dream.

JT30 with CM 99AP556TE element. Mat Black. switchcraft screw connector and on off switch fitted. Not as hot a the 545

but still good.

Danelectro Dan Echo Delay Pedal offered in first class order.

Let me know if your interested.

Cheers

Gary

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/137984870/direct/01/