RE : [Harp-L] SPAH Convention in Sacramento Pulling Together Nicely...

Greg said

"Thanks to SPAH, Seydel Harps, Cumberland Cases, BlowsMeaway Productions and an individual I'm not sure I can name yet, the lovely Ms. Christelle Berthon will be coming to SPAH from France. Good stuff!"

Please let me join Greg to thanks SAPH (Winslow, Yerxa, Warren Bee and all the people on the SPAH Board), of course Greg Heumann from Blowsmeaway Productions (http:///www.blowsmeaway.com) without him it would have been IMPOSSIBLE for me to come in California, I want to thanks publicly the nicest leather handmade custom cases Jeffrey Spoor from cumberland custom cases and the legendary C.E.O of Seydel U.S.A Rupert Oysler.

I let Warren or Winslow or Paul Davies, unveiling the program for this year SPAH convention, but this year it'll be the Seydel Harp Attack.

I just want to let you know that I'm so gratefull to the people I've mentionned, and that I just can't wait the 5 months to go, to meet all of you, and may be play some blue notes with you guys....You don't know how much it means for the french girl I'm to be there

Love

Christelle