RE: [Harp-L] NEW CD---howard levy on itunes playing the blues!!!

For some strange reason, iTunes tracks 3, 7, and 8 are different on Amazon.com. There they correspond to tracks 1, 2, and 5, so caveat emptor! Or you could just buy the whole CD, even if the other tracks are diminished without Howard's sublime presence.

Ansel

From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx [harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 8:59 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Harp-L Digest, Vol 67, Issue 48
------------------------------

Message: 14
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 21:29:17 -0400
From: Randy Singer <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] NEW CD---howard levy on itunes playing the blues!!!
Cc: Rob Paparozzi NYC <Paparozzi1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx"
        <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>, howard LEVY <harpkeys@xxxxxxxxxxx>

howard just informed me a new cd he played on.

For those of you who like hard core blues, this may come as a surprise
to hear howard stick to the basics when it comes to playing the
blues..........but then he completely knocks it out of the park by
utilizing his super harmonica technique sparingly but powerfully.

This is your moment to take another look at howard, THE BLUESMAN!!

check itunes or your favorite downloading vehicle. I give it a Ten.

"The Mauds featuring Jimy Rogers" on i-tunes