[Harp-L] NEW CD---howard levy on itunes playing the blues!!!

howard just informed me a new cd he played on.

For those of you who like hard core blues, this may come as a surprise to hear howard stick to the basics when it comes to playing the blues..........but then he completely knocks it out of the park by utilizing his super harmonica technique sparingly but powerfully.

This is your moment to take another look at howard, THE BLUESMAN!!

check itunes or your favorite downloading vehicle. I give it a Ten.

"The Mauds featuring Jimy Rogers" on i-tunes
TRACKS 3, 7 and 8