[Harp-L] James Supra Blues Band

Just wanted to say hello to all my Harp-L friends, especialy my rockers in the rockies friends. It has been quite a while since I have posted. I have good news. After a 3 year hiatus I am finally back to performing professionaly again. I formed the James Supra Blues Band and we are really looking forward to our debute gig this Friday in PA.

I especialy wanted to thank all the people who posted to the "Why I Love Busking" thread. The stories that I read were really fascinating and it reminded me of some of the busking stories that I had here in the states and in Europe, but I will save those for another post.

Thank you and stay cool with the blues,

James Supra

Check out my new web site for more information:
http://www.jamessuprabluesband.com/

MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com/jamessuprabluesband

Windows Live™ Contacts: Organize your contact list.