RE: [Harp-L] Kinder AFB+: Does anyone have one for sale?

Hey Dan,

  I just got my Kinder AFB+ about two weeks ago. Mr. Kinder was really good to deal with. We had a couple of phone conversations and he seemed to be a nice guy. He was a little difficult to contact. I was able to get through by phone after a few attempts, and he said he was having trouble with his e-mail . As for turnaround time, it took about ten days after he recieved my payment for the unit to arrive at my house in N.Y. Good luck!

                                                                                                 Mike