Re: [Harp-L] Pimping for Slidemeister

Gary, sounds like you're a pretty good harmonica player... harmonica spokesman, not so much.  I'm a diatonic player aspiring to improve on chromatic (and everything, always,) looking for direction, resources and a healthy dose of open mindedness. Your representation of slidemeister in that clip did not give me the impression that I could find much of any of that there.  With so many harmonica players that have done and are doing fantastic, unprecedented and never thought of before things with a diatonic, a comparison trying to display the "weaknesses" of a diatonic is futile.  No need for one side or another.  Blow me away with the chrome.  Straight up what can that baby do compared to nothing, because there's nothing like it.  That will intrigue me.

Jim.
www.myspace.com/mulegroove

>>> "Clayton Gary Lehmann" <hqr@xxxxxxx> 03/13/09 5:24 PM >>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlnK2sa7mm4

It is what it is, come on over to the Slide side

http://www.slidemeister.com <http://www.slidemeister.com/>

Gary