From: Frank Franze <Franze52@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] TRIBUTE To Harmonica Instrumentals?
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, March 13, 2009, 7:02 AM

I was wondering if harmonica players would buy a Tribute CD dedicated to all
AWESOME Harp Instrumentals>>> BUT>>> the songs would be played
entirely by other first class musicians whose main axe was ( trumpet, sax etc.)

With that said.... What Harp Instrumentals would you like to here on the CD
like that?....

One song That I would like to hear on the Cd would be "THE BOUNCE" by
Rod Piazza, I'd love to hear a sax man interpret and play that tune!