[Harp-L] Sonnyjr and his amps

Stan Walters wrote:

amazing advertisements for these amps, oops I mean reviews. I think you could probably get more amp for MUCH less from any of the big name brands. I'm a big fan of Fender myself.

There are many different players that have tried many different amps.

Or one might say there are many drivers that have driven many different cars.

When one finally drives a Cadillac so to speak, the difference is SO noticeable that one must share the knowledge.

Yes Stan, I too tried many, many amps and when I treated myself to the "Cadillac" of harp amps, lets just say it is difficult not to use such a beautiful, sweet sounding amp.

Sonny has created a work of art and I will be forever grateful. I am not on a endorsers list but I do believe Sonny's amps are top of the line works of art.

Thank you Sonny for sharing with others your dream and artistry.