[Harp-L] Kinder Anti-Feedback demo on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOw-K2R47qw

My apologies for it not being a "video" but a wav file with slide show.  I tried to play the same riff throughout with various settings and two different amps.

At the end of the demo is a full song by my band, "NiteRail".  The song is harp heavy and you can hear the pedal set to transparent mode for a gig.  I am using a third amp for that tune, a HarpGear Double Trouble.

My plan is to do a few more gear demos, so please feel free to post comments/questions on the video.

Thanks,

Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
"NiteRail"
Press Kit
Video

"The Mike Fugazzi Band"
Press Kit
Video

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

"Music is like a river or stream that has come down to us through time, bringing nurture to man's soul.  From the past masters, this music flowed to my father and through him to me.  I want to keep this stream flowing.  I don't want it to die.  It must spread all over the world."
-Ali Akbar Khan