[Harp-L] Crossroads Jam

There is another Jon Gindick Harmonica Jam Camp the end of this month, in Clarksdale, Mississippi. This is in the heart of the Delta Blues country and there are quite a few talented instructors at this event.:
http://www.harmonicajamcamp.com/
Brian Purdy, who owns and builds Harpgear amps will be there. There is a lot of talk about amps for harps....well, this guy has it down to a science. I put a lonewolf delay pedal with my Harpgear Double Trouble amp and have bold, gutsy tone in a mid size package. Jimi Lee, another instructor at this event plays on this set up.
http://www.harpgear.com/dt.html
Jon Gindick is PURE blues Harp........lots of youtube on this guy with great instruction.
Lots of good sounds going on out there...it is hard to sample them all. Thanks for pointing us to the good ones on youtube you guys.....lots of inspiration.
Aloha
BloozeRush