[Harp-L] Budhha Harps - Custom is the way to go.

OK, this is a quick post cause I'm busy as heck at home AND at work.
That's a good thing these days.

I bought a custom Golden Melody from Buddha and couldn't be happier.
The thing is beautiful. Really it plays with nearly no breath at all, especially
on the lower holes. It is open and loud. And the combs he's putting in them
are beautifully shaped and easy on the tongue.

And no it is not my first custom. I have more than a few others by guys on
and off the list. Still have some I'd like to try, but most of all I want to work
on my own and get Buddha's Come to Jesus Harmonica Repair Kit.

Have him tell you the story of why I'm calling it that. Safety first!!

100% recommendation from me for Budhha's harps. Tell him GW sent ya.

Wage Peace all!!!

--
Gary "Indiana" Warren

"The important thing is not to stop questioning."
Albert Einstein