Re: [Harp-L] RE: Jam cues

On Mar 9, 2009, at 5:55 PM, Bill Otten wrote:

Smo-Joe wrote:

"Never heard of a jam (or tune) where someone wasn't in charge."

But....I'll bet you've played a few jams where it SEEMED like nobody was in
charge! I know I have. Total trainwrecks.

bill otten

Jes, tis true. lol
smo

p.s. A lot depends on the keyboard. If he/she is a 'chart' player, nothing will be played unless there's a chart for it. Then, a guit player will usually try and push guit friendly tunes, and of course, the saxes will push for Mr Magic, Europa, or other sax tunes.