Re: [Harp-L] Richard Hunter's patch set for Digitech RP250/350 is now available

GaryB wrote:
<Will you be developing a set of patches for mics with CM/CR elements?
<Are there any audio samples on your web site?

The frequency response of the CM/CR elements is similar to that of other bullet-type mics, with the most energy in the frequency range from about 150 Hz to 1 kHz.   The CM/CR elements are hotter, of course, meaning that they produce a much stronger signal, but in terms of the basic frequency response they're basically a better Bullet.  So I expect that the Astatic patches I've put together will do the job.

I'll be posting samples of the various mic patches within the next few days.  For each mic, I'll put together samples that include a basic blues setup, an octave down patch, a rotary speaker patch, and something a little more different.  For added fun, I'll record the samples into the computer direct through the RP--it's an audio interface too, of course.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter