Re: [Harp-L] Portable P.A. amp?

A Crate Limo might work. It's 50 watts with a 10 inch speaker and tweeter.
I've used this on the street as a PA and a harp amp. (And as a backup amp, a
stage monitor, a rehearsal PA, a guitar amp, a jam amp .......) It uses a
rechargable lead acid battery and will go for a couple of hours at decent
volumes. I love these amps. It  will work as a rehearsal PA if your band's
not too loud. Having heard your stuff on You-Tube (great stuff, by the way),
I assume you'll be playing jazz and the volumes won't be extreme.
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Crate-TX50DBE-Limo-BatteryPowered-Amp?sku=487761&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=26040421

I'm not a big fan of Barringer, but if it keeps working the first time you
turn it on, it'll probably work for a while. You can't beat the price,
though, for this keyboard amp:
http://keyboards-midi.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-K1800FX-180Watt-4Channel-PA-System-and-Keyboard-Amp?sku=480782

I've never used this Carvin battery PA, but I hear they are great:
https://www.carvinguitars.com/products/single.php?product=S400