[Harp-L] Foam for harpcases

Hey Greg,

It's been maybe 4 years since I did the same search and found some great
foam sold at a gaming and collectibles store called the Compleat Strategist.
( ( www.thecompleatstrategist.com <http://www.thecompleatstrategist.com/>  )
I believe Jimmy Day put me on to this stuff after he did his own case with
it. The foam is made for folks that collect miniature military figures, with
removable pieces that you can custom shape for your case, and it's good
quality.

I  found this website: looks like the same stuff and I stacked two 2 inch
thick foams throughout the case:
http://www.carrycasesplus.com/es-diced-p29853.html

You don't want to cut the foam yourself: it's next to impossible: believe me
I tried everything from electric fillet knives to cautery tools: these
pop-outs are the way to go!

Good luck,

Zig