[Harp-L] Wintergrass Blog Review (MHC)

I have been wrestling with how to offer greater access to my weekly
music digest. I have been sending it out for quite some time via group
e-mail, but my e-mail program limits the numbers of e-mails I can send
that way, on the premise that this is preventing spam. I can't afford
my own Web site of the kind necessary for this sort of thing, so I've
begun posting each Saturday's digest on my blog, music words music.

The first blogged edition covers the Wintergrass Festival we just
attended. I have also featured, and no doubt will in the future include harp links and news when I feel it appropriate. Otherwise it is a
purely personal potpourri of all kinds of music collected in my own Web
browsings. Feel free to send along possible items to my e-mail address
in the header above.

You can read the music digest (and some samples of my poetry and other writing) at:

http://musicmanna.blogspot.com

Thanks and enjoy!

Bob Loomis
SFBayharpers Moderator