[Harp-L] re: why custom harps

The last time I saw the late Florida harp veteran and showman extraordinaire Rock Bottom, at a festival in Norway in 2002, I asked him if he'd gotten into custom harps. He replied that he had, but compared them to heroin - wonderful as long as you have a regular supply but awful if you run out.

He added that he had succeeded in kicking the habit and had made the decision to just get along with stock harps, because the lack of comparison was easier to live with,

Steve