[Harp-L] Help In Getting Your Sound Files To Sound GREAT!

Do you have live recordings that you've made of you and your bandmates and are somewhat disappointed in the final sound quality? Perhaps they sound boomy, or just don't have that certain "sparkle."

How about recordings of seminars (SPAH, Jam Camps, Harmonica Masterclasses, etc.) where the speaker is hard to understand because your recording sounds muddy, or is lacking in volume?

If you'd like that special recording to sound it's absolute best, I can help.

Visit my website:

www.resgraphics.com/resaudio

for dramatic examples of just how good I can make your audio files sound. (Thanks to Tim Moyer, Fred Stoval and Mark Burness for allowing me to use their sound files as BEFORE and AFTER examples on my website).

I am offering a service of Digital Audio Processing – editing and optimizing your digitally recorded performances so that you may enjoy them at their best. After nearly a decade of providing this service on a limited basis friends and bands in the Western U.S., I've decided to expand and offer it to musicians worldwide, notifying first my harmonica brethren. The proliferation of handheld recording devices means that there are thousands of live recordings out there of special one-of-a-kind performances that are just DYING to be brought to life.

Perhaps you have some in your possession. Get those moments to sound their best, for the sake of preserving and fully enjoying that special performance. I have edited, optimized and processed digital audio files that have been used by artists/bands as demos, for use on social networking sites or band websites, and as sound files for CD duplication for sales at performances.

I can work with all well-known digital audio formats, and can even process and optimize audio from cassette or video.

Thank you for allowing me to post this.

Please visit my website for more information and special introductory pricing available for a limited time. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at: ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,
Ray Beltran.