RE: [Harp-L] Seeking PA Mixer

Hi Dave,

  I'm currently using a Behringer mixer with my band . It's held up really well for about three years now of gigging every weekend, and some week nights in the summer. Ive got it in an anvil case, wich in my opinion is a must. I'm not very easy on my gear, especially at 3:00 am in the bar parking lot, and have had no problems with it yet. (knock on wood:-)) I have to say this mixer has served me well so far, and at a good price.

                                                                                               Mike