To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 12:26 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Rack mic

I just rigged up a new rack mic pick-up. Wait till you guys see this. And
hear it. No pre-amp needed. Straight to the amp. Pretty good feedback
rejection. Not too heavy. Not the be-all/end-all, but better than the last
set-up I used.

Still playing drums and harp together. Anyone know how I can get in touch
with Jimmy Fadden from NGDB?

"Watch out! He has some sort of a fantastic instrument that lets out a death
sound!"

Harmonica John Frazer

619-263-6826
Cel 619-709-2217