Re: [Harp-L] Re: why I loved busking (long post)

Yeah, I have a big storage tub in the basement full of photos,
souveniers, and stuff*, as well as a journal. I have a funny shot of me
playing harp with the band in Bangkok and I look like a big bearded thug
surrounded by Thai Munchkins in an Asian version of "The Wizard of Oz".
 As far as a book goes, my wife's been after me to write one for years but I
think she only wants to know what's in my journal. However, I've been
married too long to let that one fly ha ha ha.
(* The last time I was going through the tub I ran across a bag that had
some things in it and I found one of the harps I had with me. It was in
decent shape but had a bad reed (shocker, eh?). The good news is that it is
a pre-war MB! now it's sitting on the workbench...probably for another 20
year wait until I can get to it ;-))