Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica and the savage beast

My cat hates the sound of the Harmonica and the French Horn too.  She will get right up in my face and try to bight the harmonica while it's in my mouth.  With the horn, she just makes hellish yowls.  A month or so ago, I ignored her and tried to give her the shove.  She went over and smacked the dog (half Rottweiler and half black Lab)!  This is coming from a female cat named "Walter."   She's named after both the big and little ones.  She should love the harp!  My girlfirend's cat is "Marion" after Little Walter.  Maybe they're pissed about being named after men.