Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica and the savage beast

> On Mar 1, 2009, at 7:43 PM, MANFRED WEWERS wrote:
>
> I came across an interesting article in the Feb. 28, 2000 Toronto Star.  It
>> was an ad for software, Paw Sense, which stops your cat from walking across
>> your keyboard.  It senses the cat and "plays harmonica music because most
>> cats dislike the harmonica."

If it's the sound of a valved harmonica, then it's logical.
Doesn't everyone use cat wiskers as a valve spring?
If not, then why are we wasting smo-joe's time reading this list?

http://www.youtube.com/user/hokumsheik

Française
http://www.myspace.com/mox_gowland
http://www.myspace.com/newhokumsheiks

English
 http://www.myspace.com/moxgowland
http://www.myspace.com/newhokumshieks

Française / English / Polski / Deutsch / Magyar
http://harmopoint.com