Re: [Harp-L] B-radical! Harmonica Pre-order Sale ends today!

Dear List,

I just received a couple of custom harps from Brad.  It took all of about 5 minutes playing them to convince me to pre-order two B-radicals.  I am definitely a late-to-the-party guy when it comes to tweaking harps.  I still play mostly out-of-the-box harmonicas, but I have been feeling limited by them.

Within 5 minutes of playing my Harrison customs(no exaggeration) I got my first 1 OB, my first 7 OD, and a better-than-ever-before bend on the 6 OB.

So, the next day, I see that they're taking pre-orders for the B-radical, and that Jason Ricci says they play BETTER than any custom he's tried.  Jason has never lead me astray, so those two bits of info were enough to make me go for the pre-order.

Dan Gage
"12gagedan" on youtube