[Harp-L] Another Shameless Plug

Can't remember whether I posted this already or not.   If I have, please excuse the redundancy. We here at MegaTone amps are proud to announce our first Endorsee, David Barrett.   Some (or maybe all) of you may know him through his Harmonica Masterclass or countless Mel Bay Harmonica instructional books and DVDs. David is a world class player and instructor and has posted a 8 and 1/2 minute info-mercial to introduce the amp on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?.v=mEk0eUiZYgM.
His video and 2 other full length songs with tab are up on our site with a link below.
David will be bringing the Wezo 45 Combo Amp with him to SPAH along with a custom 2-12 cabinet that we are building for him.  We're very excited to have such a great player and instructor signed on to help get the word out about our new Harp Amp.  Feel free to visit our site and check out David giving the full tour of the amp.
We've also got a PDF manual for the amp on the site.

Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com