[Harp-L] Customized Harps

I'm not sold on them.  I think they're for the creme de le creme top shelf real deal players, like Jason Ricci or Kim Wilson. Plenty of players use out of the boxes, or just gap the reeds themselves.  I've been playing for a while, and while I gap/curl my own, I feel that I get more out of spending my money on lessons, or practice.  One lesson for 30-50 bucks has improved my tone much more than a Filisko harp would, though I'm sure they're a brilliant product.  I think a good mic/amp set up is a more important question to answer than which harp customizer to mysteriously bad mouth, haha.  For the record I use out of the box or ebay bought vintage marine band harps through an original 66 Princeton and a Dennis Gruenling custom Green Bullet with a black label cr, I don't play through junk.