Subject: [Harp-L] Huey Lewis song question

Wow, that's interesting Josh. I also got asked to sit in with a band, and they want to do the same song ( among others ).........
  From what I've heard of your playing, you should do just fine. My suggestion is to go to Rhapsody ( just Google it ) and you can listen/jam to it for free. You can listen to I think 25 free songs a month.
  If I want to really learn it, I just buy the MP3 song and download it on my computer. If you can't do that, you could make a copy on cassette.
 The biggest thing of the song is just getting the part he plays during the song. During the solo, you can just wail. That is unless of course, you want to learn the solo.
    Have fun on the 4th! I talked the band I'm playing with to do a military medley of the Armed Services. You could learn that too ( for your next 4th of July! ). You can do it on one harp, by switching back and forth from 2nd to 1st position for each song. That way the songs are'nt all in the same key.

Brian