[Harp-L] Public Apology

   Look, I was very angry about my custom experience. Luckily not many
people found out the whole story but I just wanted to say I was sorry for
causing such a huge stir. I am not an adult, but I should have treated the
situation correctly and handled it like an adult. I have started doing that,
and now I am going to right the situation. To Michael Peloquin, Naz, I am
sorry about what was said. I have a horrible mind sometimes. To others: I
should have done this more professionally.

   Sincerely,
   Zack.