Re: [Harp-L] Gig notices/spams

On Jun 27, 2009, at 6:24 AM, Michael Easton (of Easton Pa.) wrote:

I tend to be on quite a few list members gig list notices since my email address is in their address book/list.

It's cause we love you Mikey...... (giggle)

I live in Pennsylvania.

You poor thing you. 'I' used to live in 'Taxes'.

I get notices from players in CA. to Nashville to NJ and Florida. Sometimes several a week from the same player.

I play at the Thomas Edison club at the Ft. Myers country club but I would never advertise it. I mean, Ft. Myers is so far away from everything, it might as well be Zamboanga.

Take Care Michael Easton www.harmonicarepair.com

Stay healthy
Jo-Zeppi