RE: [Harp-L] Minor Key Harmonicas

I must admit, which I do with a bit of trepidation in this group, that I own
and recommend natural Minor Key Harps. I find that I can play in minor keys
more intuitively with them and focus on the music and expression. For me it
is about playing music more than continually expanding my skills. I don't
see why I need to make it harder on myself.

Thanks for asking the question because I have been dying to bring this up
and see how the list responds. So here I am, out of the closet. I like my
minor harps. Am I alone? IS there anything inherently wrong with them?

Derwood