[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest Vol 70 Issue 80

Michael Posey,
That was extremely elequently put when you were talking about learning to play a little before you go up to the bandstand.  I beleive that you came off sounding extremely friendly in your advice to a novice player.  I have been searching for a way to say exactly what you said.
I haven't voiced my views on the subject because everything I thought about writing would make me sound real mean.  Thank you for putting your advice so thoughtfully.
And.....................as Gary Primich put it.... "Don't be a Harmonica Nazi"
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com