[Harp-L] Sonny Terry Licks Book

I listened to Ben Hewlett's video, demonstrating Sonny terry's style of playing and was super impressed. I'm going to get his book, when it comes out. In my opinion, he's got that sound down. I learned about the blues, watching Sonny on Pete Seeger's "Rainbow Quest" show, back in the sixties. He's always been my idol. Been chasing that sound for over forty years. Maybe ben can teach this old dog some new chops.

No affiliation, just excited.

Bullfrog