Re: [Harp-L] Re:Help!

Dear list   Thanks for all the great beginning performance  advice.  You
are all very generous.  I know this is a stupid question  but I'm not really a
musician.  If the band is playing in a certain key  what harp key do I play
in?    So if the guitar is playing in C  what key harp do I use.  I know
people talk about the "circle of  fifths"  but is there a simple chart  like
Band=C then harp  is  ?.  Thanks for all the encouragement!  Jim Lyall N.
Canton  ,Ohio