Re: [Harp-L] Subject: New Tinnitus Treatment - Watch WebMD Video

I've had Tinnitus for about 15 or so years. I talked to a doctor at UNCG.
She started a clinic there and I'm guessing that's where this is at. She
seemed pretty confident that a lot of her patients found success. Some more
than others. I haven't tried that yet. I'm fairly used to the screaming,
constant RINGING in my ears 24/7. My anti-depressant calms it a lot as well.