[Harp-L] Any of you guys on Twitter? I see some... RoadhouseJoe, Christelle - Who else ?

I've just started to experiment with Twitter.

At first I couldn't see or understand any reason to use it but after I
played with it some it definately has its use...

Great way to track activities of others with common interest...

Or to let your fans track your activities..

I've found a couple of Harmonica Players on Twitter...

http://twitter.com/RoadhouseJoe
http://twitter.com/Christellequeen
https://twitter.com/RonnieShellist
https://twitter.com/bluesyoucanuse

And then I'm at http://twitter.com/opus314

Any of you guys or other harmonica players on Twitter?

Thanks.