[Harp-L] Subject: New Tinnitus Treatment - Watch WebMD Video

>From Web MD site - some interesting information...a new device to retrain
the brain using music with 'white noise' embedded. The doctor involved says
her patients have had good results with this incurable disorder -  they
lose their awareness of the tinnitus, next best  thing:

_http://www.webmd.com/video/tinnitus-treatment_
(http://www.webmd.com/video/tinnitus-treatment)

_Click here: New  Tinnitus Treatment - Watch WebMD Video_
(http://www.webmd.com/video/tinnitus-treatment)

Elizabeth
(My Dad suffered from Tinnitus so I retain an active interest in  the
condition.)
**************Huge Savings on Popular Laptops only at Dell.com. Shop Now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221900667x1201409530/aol?redir=http:
%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215910242%3B38350777%3Bf)