[Harp-L] a last minute and shameless Gig/CD PLUG for the NY-NJ area

I apologize to the list as this was put together too late to send to the gig listing but since it's a FREE show, I thought it would let the TRI STATE harp-lers know about...

This Club in NEW JERSEY where I've worked the last 3 yrs has taken a HIT like so many by the recession and will no longer have any LIVE MUSIC....

I thought I would bring in my large band TONITE at Lana's: to perform my new CD 'Etruscan Soul" LIVE with some great players:
www.lanasfinedining.com

Here's the line up:

Rob Paparozzi - Harmonica & Vocals (Musical Instigator)
John Korba - Piano & Vocals (Phoebe Snow, Jon Waite, Hall & Oates)
Bernard Purdie - Drums (Steely Dan, Aretha, Jeff Beck)
George Naha - Guitar (Wilson Pickett, Sam & Dave)
Daniel Boone - Bass (kills bears in his coon-skin hat!)

with:
Tom "Bones" Malone - Bari sax & Bass Bone (Blues Brothers, Late Night Letterman)
Steve Jankowski - Trumpet (Nile Rodgers, Funk Brothers,Chicago)
Jay Davidson - Tenor Sax (Funk Bros, Stevie Winwood)
Jens Wendelboe - Trombone (Donna Summer, BS&T)

and the mini - choir!
Nancy Coletti - Vocals
Barbara Hahn - Vocals
Faith Hahn - Vocals

at LANA's FIne Dining at Hyatt Hills Clark, NJ

1300 Raritan Road
Clark, NJ 07066
Telephone: 732-669-9024
TIME: 7:45 to11:15pm

BTW, my new CD 'Etruscan Soul' is available at:
www.cdbaby/robpaparozzi and also on itunes

thanx folks and I will see y'all at SPAH! it sure looks like an AMAZING one!!!
Rob Paparozzi