Re: [Harp-L] Re: blown out harps

Hi,
I think that blow out harps is normal in a moment of a harpist´s life. To
learn how to use smooten sounds, silences, different attacks, not bottom
bends, is a step that comes after many "mistakes".. Sometimes, like when we
are improvising,  worry about blow out is not a concerning. As we learn how
things work, use only the necessary is the key to extend harmonicas life,
but they will keep blowing out, as a string get old, or drums get loose.

sorry about my english

the second track was recorded with two D harps
http://www.myspace.com/tjatoba
i hope you enjoy

Thiago Jatobá