Re: [Harp-L] collard greens and gravy live at broadbeach blues/ lone wolf Pedals

ian collard wrote:
<I'd like to  share this video I just discovered on you tube of a
<recent performance by my band Collard Greens and Gravy playing two
<songs at the Broadbeach blues festival. I am using a new re-issue
<fender twin supplied by the festival with the Lone Wolf Delay, Tone +
<and Harp Attack pedals which are a great option for making not so
<great amps work for harmonica.

Really like the playing and the sound in this clip.  That definitely does NOT sound like a Fender Twin behind the harp.

Those three pedals together cost in the neighborhood of $450, which is not cheap.  However, it's a very portable rig that obviously makes whatever is on the back end sound very good with harp.

Thanks for sharing this.

Regards, Richard Hunter
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter