[Harp-L] Re: Bar Stool as a Harp Stand

Hey Rick, I thought we were friends... callin' my  barstool a cheap K-Mart
special was soooo out of line!  Just cuz the poor thing lives out on my
deck & is kinda' weathered doesn't mean you have to talk bad about it...  we're
throwin' down dude, harmonica's at 20 paces.  Seeing you're so tall,  I get
to stand on the footrest to put us eye to eye when we go at it (otherwise
I'd be throwing up. which could get kinda' messy), better still, I  get to
hit you with it WWF style!  Anyway, you've insulted my stool  for the last
time (pun intended), it now has self esteem issues that  can only be cured
through years of expensive counseling, I'm sending you the  bill.  I keep
trying to get it to focus on the fact that it  has been graced by the backsides
of Charlie, Marcia Ball, Walter  Trout, Ronnie Baker Brooks, Jay Gaunt, Doug
Kershaw and a few others of note...  all it seems capable of now is dwelling
on it's shameful  heritage.

Christopher Richards
Twin Tone Harmonica  Microphones

Steps!