[Harp-L] New lullaby

Hi all,

I've posted two versions of the new lullaby I wrote and recorded with guitarist Jerome Harris.  You can find it at my site at Taxi: http://taxi.com/rhunter.

Just scroll down the page until you see "I love your sweet smile."  There are two versions--short and long.  You can also take a listen to "How I Love You Little One" if you're really in a lullaby mood.

These arrangements are very short and sweet.  The harmonica on "I love your sweet smile" is a Lee Oskar E harp, and it was recorded through a Fireball V mic into a Line 6 UX2 audio interface to my laptop. For various reasons, I recorded it in my car--see my blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp for details.

Enjoy!  Regards, Richard Hunter