[Harp-L] Pics up of the American Chesnut harps

I got some pics up today of American Chestnut comb harps, the only harp that is truly finished is the Low E Marine Band, but I think the pics show what a cool, mojo-laden wood this is for people who like cool, mojo-laden woods. The Prewar Seydel Bandmaster I left looking kind of rough, cause the covers are a little rough. That harp is my favorite of all harps.

Those two are mine, there's a picture of the early stages of Americana No. 2, so the guy who bought No. 2 can take a gander. I'm going to be starting soon a Prewar Marine Band and Prewar Old Standby (both C) with American Chestnut combs.... you'd have to pull over every 15 miles and siphon off the mojo from those grandaddies...

Here's the pics
http://www.elkriverharmonicas.com/Elkcustoms.html

I did a Youtube vid with the Super Cool Prewar Seydel Bandmaster...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEpytvZ0AgM

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas