[Harp-L] endorsements

 While this may be true, I've seen the baggage handlers from the airlines do some pretty damaging baggage handling. Even with a rugged case, I don't know if I'd fly with expensive equipment. Throwing it into a van for gig travel is another story, however.

-----Original Message-----

From: Rick Davis <bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx>

To: SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx

Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Sun, Jun 21, 2009 1:03 pm

Subject: Re: [Harp-L] endorsements

I checked with several airlines.  It would cost nothing extra to fly with a

Sonny Jr. Cruncher as checked baggage.  In a custom ATA case the amp would

not exceed 62 linear inches and would be right at the 50 pound limit.  If it

did exeed 50 pounds, the cost would be nominal, about $50.00.

Make your summer sizzle with fast and easy recipes for the grill.