Re: [Harp-L] the joy of solid state

Hey Jimmy!

I've always liked the solid state Roland Cube 30 for harp.  I've played it
with a bullet mic, a SM57, and a Harmonica Honker.  Sounds great with the
Blackface or Brit Combo emulations. At one time the Roland Cube 60 was my
gigging amp.

Some solid state amps are great for harp, others not so much (same with tube
amps).  It's fun to try 'em out and see how they sound.

-Rick