Re: [Harp-L] Fender Champ

Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 20:00:42 -0500
From: "Ron Hall" <easy58@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Fender Champ
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Due to recent layoff Im selling my Fender Champ! It has been modified to
>the max,10'' Weber,retubed,custom tilt backs,also serviced with upgrades by
>Skip Simmons.It has the sweetest tone,truly hate to let it go. Also selling
>a Dan Electro Echo pedal upgraded by Ron Holmes.e-mail me offline for
>pictures and prices.Thanks Ron Hall

Just to put in my ten cents.
The Dan Electro Dan Echo pedal when modified is a fantastic pedal for
harmonica.   Whether it's engaged or bypassed, it acts as a compressor
and adds subtle overdrive.  The delays deteriorate with each repeat and
slowly modulate.  With an earlier Green Bullet it's very nice for trad
Chicago blues.
The only negative is it has a little background noise, but if you use a
good adapter it's minimal.
-- G.