[Harp-L] American chestnut harmonicas

I got the combs in today from Randy Sandoval, they are sweet. Randy did a great job on these.
I'll get some pics up as soon as I find the charger for my camera.
Only one of the combs had a wormhole in it, it was right on the bottom of the comb... I snatched that one up for myself. Y'all know I"m really fond of this wood, but it's also really nice to use local wood, you know the story behind it, breeds a little familiarity with the instrument.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com