RE: [Harp-L] Auto-wah pedal that emulates the Gargeband effect?

Get the maxon AF-9 it's the one that works the best for the harp.

Here are some clips where I use it and a whole bunch of other wicked effects

http://www.harmonicapros.com/chris_music/michalek-strone/java%20jam%20sample.mp3
http://www.harmonicapros.com/chris_music/buddhagroove/evil_ring_around_the%20rosies.mp3
http://www.harmonicapros.com/chris_music/buddhagroove/jam3307-1.mp3

Dennis writes:
Accepting the variables: player, mike, etc can one get an
uncomplicated auto-wah pedal that would emulate the Garageband autowah
effect that Christelle was getting on her "Sunny' video? What I liked
was the "unharshness" of it. Thank you. d